Kid's Art Classes
Gr 1-3 Art Class
Gr 4-6 Art Class
What We Accomplished
Cupid, please hear my cry. And let your arrows fly, straight through L & K for meeee!
If you don't know, my class is full of 5th and 6th grade boys who are hilarious. They all talk at the same time -- non-stop -- through the entire class about "didjaknow" facts.
Here's what they learned:
- How to draw 3D L & K
- How to draw emotion
- How to draw puckered lips
- How to apply the right amount of pressure to get the desired effect
- How to create gradients
- Using design to create a focal point (arrows overlapping border)
- How to draw arrows sticking into a butt
- Using stroke direction to create grass
- Drawing patterns
Click below to view the gallery of student artwork. You'll find samples from the kid's art classes along with samples from the adult acrylic painting class.
Click below to see what each class is doing from week to week. View the adult acrylic paintings step-by-step along with the the materpieces from the weekly kid's classes.